Striped Light Stashbuster Hat Easy Crown Pattern

I'm using up my stash on these simple, striped hats.


Knitting in the round creates an uneven stripe. This can be fixed with a simple technique, demonstrated here.

Karn Knits is now part of Karen Karn design.
I’m a self-employed designer in the process of turning this hobby (dream!) into my main source of income.
Therefore, most of the patterns on this blog will no longer be free, but available for purchase in the shop.
As they are now for purchase, I’ve raised the standard and provided additional information, such as gauge and quantities of yarn which are missing from most of the free patterns.
If the pattern you’re looking for isn’t in the shop yet, please contact me at karn@karnknits.com.

K

X




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts