9 March 2013

Felted Block Pillow Day 5 - plus Fail!





One day I realised the work was twisted in two places.
This didn't make me happy.
As this was very much a test/trial version, I didn't want to unpick it, because I wasn't sure if it was going to
work anyway.

So, I ripped out three stitches, straightened out the work, cast on three stitches and continued to knit.

Then I cut the threads.


Then I sewed it up.



Not ideal, and not too pretty. If I didn't plan on felting this, I would definitely not use this method. I'm hoping when I take it out of the machine, I'll be able to shape it in such a way that the discrepancy wont show. ... we'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment