Firmoo Glasses Review

I know this post doesn't really belong on this blog, as it has nothing (little) to do with knitting or hats, but I just got my first pair of Firmoo glasses, and they're great. (I say first pair, because I'm already scouring the site for my next pair!)

If you have your prescription, you can order prescription glasses online for a fraction of the cost. My last pair form a regular optician cost over 2000kroner (around £200+) These new ones cost $21!!!


 You get your first pair free, so you only have to pay postage, but they're are so many low cost frames... I was like a kid in a toy shop! :)

I'm putting an ad banner on my site, which might actually generate some cash for me towards a new pair of glasses! If you wear glasses, or even if you just like them as a fashion accessory, I seriously recommend you check out Firmoo!

You'll find the ad banner at the top right hand side of this page. 

Comments

Popular Posts