Sirri


A couple of years ago, my friend Hilde K. worked on a project with my man, Kenneth, to produce a felted cushion. The project, as a whole, didn't fly, but I was left with bundles of wool, which Hilde graciously said I could keep.



The organisation drive yesterday unearthed these two skiens from Sirri yarn. They are almost too beautiful as they are to be adulterated by first winding into balls, then knitting into a garment/project. I know how ridiculous that sounds. If I could somehow wind them into beautiful ball, I don't think I'd mind so much, but they will be of the perfect sphere variety which hand winding invariably produces.


I might have to borrow these two babies from work...




Meahwhile, click on the image below to have a butcher's at their website... and drool.




Comments

Popular Posts